Tuesday 27 March 2012

Good friends.....impossible to find!!

Hello!
Today's post is all about friends! Unfortunately i dont have any friends that i would class as true and trustworthy people. Sad i know. However, i think it is very hard to find people which you can truly connect with and trust 100% because in today's society people are to involved in themselves to care about someone else and would stab their best friend in the back if it meant more success for them. I dont trust anyone completely except my family because i see it as if you dont trust anyone you aren't giving them the ammunition to hurt you. Its wrong to think like but i cant help it, its the way i am. I have a friend now that i used to class as my best friend but now everything's changed. We haven't had some bitchy argument or anything because that is just pathetic but we have just grown apart and no longer have anything in common and i know that given the chance this person would try to ruin me if it meant she got higher. The only reason we stay friends anymore is because its easier, we will finish school in just over a year and then we will have nothing to do with each other. Its sad. It gets me down sometimes that i have no one to talk to my own age and gossip with about boys and clothes, i would love to find just one person that i could say i trust and couldn't see myself being without. I guess that will come with time and meeting new people. The best advice i can give is that if you are reading this and thinking about someone that u trust and cherish and know would never try to hurt you then dont let them go because good friends are hard to come across these days.
Stay happy and healthy,
Kelly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment